The Open Preservation Foundation invites you to join contributors around
the world to help improve JHOVE, an open source file format validation tool
for digital preservation. Our online hack week will take place from 8-12
April.

This hack week will focus on development tasks, and we plan to run another
hack week in September to address documentation tasks. We will be
concentrating on the ‘quick fixes’ to reduce JHOVE’s issue list on GitHub
and make it easier to plan future releases.

Take a look at the event page on our website
<https://openpreservation.org/event/jhove-hack-week-april-2019/> for more
information and to register. If you have any questions please get in touch
<https://openpreservation.org/about/contact/>.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--