Thank you.  Tom Parkinson in my office wrote and edited this!

On 2 Mar 2019, at 13:07, T.A.W.Ritchie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

​Hello all,

Please see an exciting piece of work similar to 'Radical Pedagogies' created by Laura Way and Francis Stewart.

'Punk Pedagogies' sounds great - hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Tom
|Tom Ritchie|@tom_ritchie1|www.tomritchie.co.uk|
|Collaborative Doctoral Partnership Ph.D. Student and Associate Lecturer|
|British Society for the History of Science Ambassador|British Science Association Board Member: History of Science Section|
|School of History, Rutherford College|University of Kent|Canterbury|Kent CT2 7NX|
|Dana Research Centre|Science Museum|Kensington|London SW7 2DD|

From: Laura Way <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 28 February 2019 10:48
To: Claire Tom; T.A.W.Ritchie; Claire Hurley
Cc: Francis Stewart
Subject: Re: Radical Pedagogies 2018

Dear Claire, Tom

Hope you are both well.

Just e-mailing as myself and my colleague, Francis, are hosting a Punk Pedagogies symposium 4-5 July in Lincoln (UK) this year.

Might be of interest to yourselves given the radical pedagogies event you ran? Would you also be happy to share via the radical pedagogies e-mail contact list?

The CfP is live and can be found: https://punkpedagogies.home.blog/

punkpedagogies.home.blog

All the best,
Laura​

To unsubscribe from the RADICALPEDAGOGIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RADICALPEDAGOGIES&A=1