Hi Hana

Green Man is the go-to festival. But last time I looked, it seemed we had to provide everything and got nothing… We are poor, and have no funding of our own; Is there a budget for those without one?

THIS <https://youtu.be/jla64rg7BiI> is us.

All the best

Richard

Dr Richard Robinson
Brighton Science Festival
18 Temple St, Brighton BN1 3BH // TEL: 01273 777 628
www.BrightonScience.com <http://www.brightonscience.com/>