Hello wonderful pscicommers,

Hope you're doing well and had a fab weekend. Exciting news ahead!

You may have heard me banging on about this on this list before, but I am
part of a team opening the world's first bricks and mortar museum dedicated
to the gynaecological anatomy.

We have been offered our first ever premises in a Grade II listed building
in Camden Market. We need to do some crowdfunding in order to get the place
up and running. So it would be amazing if you could share it via email,
twitter, instagram, facebook, and any other channels you have (and donate
of course if you can!). We've already raised £11.5K in just a few days but
if we don't reach the target amount, we can't go ahead.

The press release and photos are in this dropbox folder. Credit for photos
is Nicole Rixon.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73ivajrd5g723am/AACF6O1OfZkRtvW4E5PRxod9a?dl=0

And the crowdfunder link itself is here:
https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/vaginamuseum

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list at

Thank you so much, and I hope to see you when the Museum opens!

Kind regards,

Florence

--
[image: Vagina Museum] <https://www.vaginamuseum.co.uk/>
Florence Schechter

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212