Hello

We are seeking short proposals from an evaluation consultant for the evaluation of the BeGOOD Enrichment Project, funded by the Wellcome Trust. In partnership with a games development company and youth marketing company, BeGOOD is designing and creating a digital game to engage and educate young people in bioethics of early intervention in mental health, and gather data for research to better understand young people’s values, preferences and experiences. For more information about BeGOOD, please visit our website (https://begoodeie.com/).

The envisage the evaluation project will exist in two parts: 1. providing advice and evaluation expertise to BeGOOD researchers (over the period of April –August 2019), in order to incorporate evaluation capabilities into the digital game and 2., evaluating the digital game against its stated aims.

For a brief outlining the project, please email me.

In summary:

We would like a short proposal from an evaluation consultant (/team) outlining how they would approach the evaluation and work with the team.

Deadline: for proposal is 28 March at 12pm. We’d like the consultant on board as soon as possible to provide advice and guidance as the game is designed and developed.

Budget: £4,500 (including VAT)

Please share with anyone you think might be interested in the project.

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Epton

Participatory Research Officer (Public Engagement Lead)

Neuroscience, Ethics and Society

Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford, OX3 7JX

Tel: +44 (0)1865 618150

My working hours are: Monday 9am – 1pm, Tuesday 9am – 4:30pm, Wednesday 8:30am – 3pm and Thursday 9am – 3pm

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************