Hi all,

This is just a reminder that recruitment for Membership Engagement Manager at Genetic Alliance UK closes this week (Thursday 14, 09:00). The position is well suited to those in the field of scicomm and public engagement, and is central to the work of a small, busy and creative comms team, working closely with our policy and research teams.

Salary: £29,675 – £31,574 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: 36 paid holiday days per year, plus employer contribution to pension
Contract: Full-time (35 hours a week), office based, permanent contract after successful completion of probationary period
Location: Old Street

Genetic Alliance UK has a membership of over 200 patient organisations, all of whom support patients affected by genetic and rare conditions (from large charities such as British Heart Foundation and Cystic Fibrosis Trust, to small organisations like DDX3X Support UK and The Lily Foundation). As Membership Engagement Manager, you would work with these members to support their development and unify their voice around key policy issues that affect the patient community.

A few examples of projects you would be taking on:
We are encouraging applications from those with management experience (in communications, public engagement, fundraising or other relevant areas) and those with relevant comms/public engagement experience that are looking to step up into a management role.

Full listing again is here: https://www.geneticalliance.org.uk/news-event/we-are-recruiting-membership-engagement-manager/

Thanks,

Evan Wroe
Communications Assistant, Genetic Alliance UK

P.S. You get to line manage me and I'm great fun
********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************