Good morning Folks
One of my clients has asked me to provide some evidence around supporting health at work amongst the ageing workforce.  There seems to be a lot of negatives around this topic, but there must be some evidence around the benefits that an older workforce can bring to an organisation too!!

Can anyone point me in the direction of some more recent evidence around this topic, or if anyone has implemented any supportive interventions in relation to older workers, if you could share that would be fantastic.

Thank you

Donna

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: