From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nick Pahl
Sent: 05 March 2019 09:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Being launched today

“Talking Work: A guide for Doctors discussing work and work modifications with patients”  see:

 https://www.councilforworkandhealth.org.uk/work-modifications/

 Nick Pahl | CEO
Society of Occupational Medicine | 20 Little Britain

******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH