If you are a Volunteer Coordinator or involved in recruiting, managing or scheduling volunteers, and work for a museum, gallery, heritage, arts or other cultural organisation, then researchers at UCL would be grateful if you could take part in our Volunteering Survey to find out how volunteering programmes benefit their volunteers. The survey is part of the Give: Volunteering for Wellbeing’ project funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund. All survey responses will be stored securely and made anonymous for the purposes of evaluation. Everyone who has contributed will be asked if they would like to have their name/organisation acknowledged in the ‘Volunteering for Wellbeing’ report plus a free copy of the report (end 2019). So far, the survey is taking an average of 13 minutes to complete and will run till the end of March. To take part, please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/29H93WB For more information and Privacy Notice, see our website: https://culturehealthresearch.wordpress.com/give/

Best wishes,

Linda

Dr Linda Thomson | Senior Research Project Manager

UCL Biosciences | Genetics, Evolution and Environment

University College London | 507 Darwin Building | Gower Street | London WC1E 6BT

44(0)20 7679 2649

https://culturehealthresearch.wordpress.com/

To unsubscribe from the MUSEUMS-INFO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSEUMS-INFO&A=1