Thank you Heather, you echo my sentiments exactly. This is a time for grief, not for academic musings and promotion.

I send my thoughts and love to everyone affected by this horrific event.

All the best,

Elisabetta

Dr. Elisabetta Girelli
Senior Lecturer in Film Studies
Film Studies, University of St Andrews
99 North Street
St Andrews, Fife KY16 9AD

https://www.nature.com/articles/palcomms201782

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/staff_profiles/dr-elisabetta-girelli/

https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/hr/edi/lgbtiqmodels/

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC013532