Dear all,
I hope this email finds you well. We're delighted to let you know that the registration for the Contemporary Women's Writing Poetry conference: Lines and Landscapes is now open! Please see below for the link to register:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/contemporary-womens-poetry-lines-and-landscapes-conference-registration-58570360525

The conference website is now live as well, with information about travelling to Hastings and accommodation:
https://cwwpoetryconference.wixsite.com/mysite
(the programme will be updated very shortly!)

There's various creative, critical, and mixed media presentations, which we hope will be of interest to list members. Please feel free to circulate this to anyone you think might be interested in the event.

Thanks for your time, and very much hope to welcome some of you to Hastings on 5th April!

Best wishes,

Helen and Irralie​

Newman University, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham B32 3NT ( Registered Office )

Tel +44 (0)121 476 1181 Fax +44 (0)121 476 1196

Newman University is a charitable company limited by guarantee,

Registered in England and Wales with Company number : 5493384 Charity number : 1110346 VAT number : 559 1908 08