Hi

We have guidance and resources on website accessibility from GDS on our website.  https://www.musedcn.org.uk/2018/11/05/news-do-you-have-or-are-you-planning-a-digital-project-in-the-next-12-months-new-law-on-website-accessibility/  Also check out tonights London Accessibility Meeting up.

With Best Wishes

Becki