From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rob Cawston <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 01 March 2019 10:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Instagram Live Feed visualisation

Hi all,

We are looking for a lightweight solution to display a live feed of Instagram posts within an exhibition (based on hashtags and/or a user account).

Has anyone done this before and have any recommendations of platforms / tools?

Things like Stackla (https://stackla.com/) offer visually appealing solutions but are very expensive.

Thanks,

Robert Cawston
Head of Digital Media

National Museums Scotland
Chambers Street
Edinburgh EH1 1JF
t: +44 (0)131 247 4064
m: +44 (0)7919 188289
e: [log in to unmask]

www.nms.ac.uk

National Museums Scotland, Scottish Charity, No. SC 011130

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1