Catherine Jones

The Weird Workshop

https://theweirdworkshop.com/

On 2019-03-26 13:06, Jane Audas wrote:

Hello. Has anyone shown social media feeds on gallery? I need to capture someone's social media feed and display it. It has to be a film, we cant have feed live or even on a touchscreen, so people can 'fake' scroll. It'll be a film of the scrolling feed, on a standard screen, portrait. I wonder if there is any screen capture software that could grab a whole feed and save in a film format? Not sure I am explaining this well but someone might get it.. Thanks.
Jane

       website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
      Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup