Dear Heads,

We now have a complete line up of speakers for the forthcoming HoDoMS conference. The programme for the conference is attached. We have recently added:

·         Alan Percy, Head of Counselling Service at the University of Oxford, who will talk on An Overview of Mental Health in the UK University Sector

·         Nicky Old (Universities UK) who will talk on Higher Education: The Known Unknowns and will cover topics such as the Augar fees review, pensions, decline in 18 year olds, and of course, Brexit.

If you are planning to come to the conference, please complete the form on our registration page as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you in Birmingham.

Regards…

Philip

Prof Philip J. Aston

Chair of HoDoMS