Hi
I had exactly the same type of approach. Haven't looked in any detail so any information shared would be useful.

On 27 Mar 2019 12:15, "Spackman, Katharine - Oxfordshire Customer Services" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Louisa

That’s very interesting. I had an approach on the basis that about half a dozen Oxfordshire Libraries customers had contacted their website expressing interest but that’s where it stands at the moment. I believe that they are also in touch with the CBC.

Any information about adoption of video streaming services by UK library customers would be useful. It’s been available in the US for a while from a number of different businesses.

Kind regards

Katharine

Katharine Spackman

Lead Librarian: Digital, Information and Learning

Oxfordshire County Council – Oxfordshire Libraries

Library Support Services

Holton

Oxford

OX33 1QQ