Hello,

Does anybody have access to the following article in the Fisioterapia journal?

Fisioterapia

Volume 40, Issue 3, May–June 2018, Pages 136-142

Overcoming challenges for exercise in the clinic, participation and adherence by patients with osteoarthritis of the knee

Superar los desafíos para el ejercicio en la clínica, la participación y la adherencia de los pacientes con osteoartritis de la rodilla

B.Kakaa, S.S.Maharaja, A.Abdulrazaqb, N.B.Mukhtarb

Some websites have this listed as an ‘abstract only’, and I also cannot tell what language that it is in. I am just wondering if anybody can give me this information before I pay for a British Library copy!

Many thanks,

Jay

Llyfyrgell/Library

Ysbyty Tywysog Philip/Prince Philip Hospital

Dafen

Llanelli

Sir Gaerfyrddin/Carmarthenshire

SA14 8QF

Ffon/Tel: 01554 783467

Facs/Fax: 01554 749301

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1