Hi there

We are looking at the possibility of having sleeping/napping stations/services in the University of Sheffield Library and I wondered how many of your institutions provide anything like this in the library?

If you do, it would be fantastic if you could you possibly share with me your experiences of whereabouts in the library they are, how they are monitored and how well they are used?

Thanks in advance
Ange

--
Ange Greenwood MA
Library Services and Inclusive Learning Manager

0114 2227204

Follow the University Library on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook

#WeAreInternational

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1