Apologies for cross posting

Win a ILIG bursary place to the CILIP Conference 2019

We are very pleased to announce that we will offer a free place to attend
this year CILIP Conference for one of our members. The bursary place
includes access to both days of the conference, lunch, refreshments and all
sessions. It also includes a ticket to the evening reception on Wednesday
3rd July and one night's accommodation at Motel One on Wednesday 3rd July.

We invite application from all CILIP ILIG members, including overseas
members. We particularly encourage application from members who not
previously attended the conference.

For a chance to win this bursary place:

Write 300 words or record 2 minutes' video on following topic: What
international ideas have been inspirational in your work?

We are looking for inspirational ideas as well as good practice.

Send application before 31st  March 2019 for address

What do the bursary covers?

The bursary includes a complimentary place on both days of the conference

One nights' accommodation at Motel One on Wednesday 3rd July and attendance
to the drinks reception (additional nights can be booked at the expense of
bursary winner)

The winner will be met and hosted by ILIG Committee members at the
conference

Travel expenses are NOT included with the CILIP bursary place.

Bursary does not cover VISA expenses and ILIG does not take any
responsibility for VISA application

*	The deadline for submission is 31st  March 2019.
*	Application need to be submitted to  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
*	Please include your full details with post and place of work.
*	Please mark your emails with the subject line CILIP Conference
bursary.
*	ILIG Committee will review and judge all the applications.
*	Winner will be announced on 12th of April.
*	Any unsuccessful applicants will still be able to take advantage of
the early bird rate.

The winner will be expected to actively comment conference (Tweet, blog,
post) to allow any member that cannot attend to follow the event. The winner
will be asked to write a short report of their experience of the conference
for publication in Focus - ILI