From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zena Ali
Sent: 01 March 2019 13:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copyright

Hi folks,

Is anyone able to offer me some copyright guidance?

I would like to make a Powtoon to potentially use in library inductions, and probably to put somewhere on the library website and/or on our VLE.

I would like to include images from films. Am I allowed? And what do I have to do to keep everybody happy??

Many thanks,

Zena

Zena Ali | Liaison Librarian (Medicine and Biomedical Sciences)
Information Services
St George's, University of London
Cranmer Terrace | Tooting | London | SW18 0RE
+44 (0)20 8725 0854 |
library.sgul.ac.uk<http://library.sgul.ac.uk/>
Twitter: @sgullibrary<https://twitter.com/sgullibrary>
Instagram: @sgullibrary<https://instagram.com/sgullibrary>
Facebook: SGUL Library<https://www.facebook.com/sgullibrary/>
St George's, University of London: improving health for over 250 years
sgul.ac.uk<http://www.sgul.ac.uk/>