University of Sunderland Library Services is seeking an Academic Liaison Librarian to join our liaison team.

Providing library and skills support to our new School of Medicine, which welcomes our first student cohort in September 2019, you will be an important interface between the University Library Service and the School’s students and staff.

If you have the skills and experience we are seeking and are looking to join a team of innovative, creative and committed professional librarians in a student-centric department, we would love to hear from you.

Salary: £33,199 to £39,609 per annum
Closing date: Wednesday 4th April

For further details and to apply, please go to:
https://jobs.sunderland.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0034-19