Dear colleagues

We are advertising a fixed-term post for the role of Learning & Research Librarian supporting students within the Faculty of Education at Canterbury Christ Church University.

This role would suit someone with a passion for enhancing learning, a connector who enjoys building relationships and generating priorities that will enable students to develop their information literacy skills and digital capabilities.

The deadline for applications is the 26th April. Further details see our vacancies page linked below:

https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/vacancies/vacancies.aspx

Best wishes,

Kristy

Kristy Widdicombe BA (Hons), MA, MSc.

Head of Student Learning Development & Research Support

Canterbury Christ Church University