Dear Colleagues,

Here, at Imperial, we are currently working on creating new Document Delivery forms, which allow users to place a Docdel request, selecting a relevant type of material (Book, Book chapter, Journal article, Conf. paper, etc.).  We also have a Resource suggestion process for users to recommend new books, journals and online resources for the Library to purchase by filling a separate form.

At some point we decided that it would be a good idea to bring both Document Delivery and Resource suggestion processes as closer together as possible, and present the user with an initial screen where they could choose whether to use Document Delivery or Resource suggestion, and then display different form options, depending on which they chose.

If you have done something similar at your library or already had these processes combined, we would be grateful to hear from you. We would appreciate any comments regardless the Library Management System you use.

*** Additional info: We use Alma/Primo, and the new forms will replace the current Citation linker in Primo.***

Thank you

Kind regards,

Mila

Lyudmila Baranova| Manager: Content and Discovery : Document Delivery | Central Library

Imperial College London | South Kensington Campus | London | SW7 2AZ | United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 8834| Email: [log in to unmask] | Web: www.imperial.ac.uk/library