Hello Rachel

There is some information about CONARLS and the scheme on the Combined Regions website:

https://www.combinedregions.org.uk/conarls/

https://www.combinedregions.org.uk/iru-cost-scheme/

The CONARLS rate has been £6.00 since August 2013.

Responsibility for CONARLS has recently been transferred to the National Acquisitions Group, who I believe will be updating their website with further information:

https://www.nag.org.uk/

As far as I’m aware there hasn’t been any decision to increase the rate.

Hope this helps a bit,

R E Clayton

Head of Culture & Registration

Rutland County Council

Tel:       01572 75 8435

Mob:      0797 023 2019

Email:    [log in to unmask]

Post:      Rutland County Museum, Catmos Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HW

Details regarding your data protection rights and how the Council processes your data can be found at: www.rutland.gov.uk/my-council/data-protection