Good Morning Everyone

I am emailing with an issue and wondered if anybody else has experienced this or is aware when this happens.

Birkbeck subscribes to the electronic journal Academy of Management Annals (1941-6520).

This title was provided by Taylor and Francis and has now moved to its own publisher The Academy of Management.

Currently our holdings are 2008-2016 with Taylor and Francis and 2017 to the present with Academy of Management.

This is fine now however, when checking access date information, the Academy of Management subscription is 2 years of rolling content. This means that we will have the current year and the trailing year. They do not offer any backfiles so as the years progress we will have an increasing gap in our access dates. Has anyone had experience of this or has a gap in electronic holdings regarding a particular title?

I am not sure we can do anything about it, but all ideas / experience will be welcome!

Many Thanks

Karen

E-Services & Systems Team
Birkbeck Library