Dear All,

We are looking at consolidating the multiple subscriptions that exist throughout the university into a single library site-wide subscription.

I would be interested to hear from anyone with an institutional subscription about how you manage on and off campus registration, authentication and access.

Times Higher Education don't use Shibboleth so what issues have you found with the registration and access process?

Regards
Nadine
____________________________________
Nadine Edwards
Senior Academic Services E-Librarian
Collections Team
Stockwell Street Library
University of Greenwich
Greenwich, London, SE10 9LS

Telephone: +44(0)20 8331 9781 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://grelibraries.blogspot.com/ | http://libguides.gre.ac.uk<http://libguides.gre.ac.uk/>
@UoGlibraries
@GALAeprints | http://gala.gre.ac.uk<http://gala.gre.ac.uk/>

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG