Zetoc User Satisfaction Survey 2019.
********************************

Apologies for cross posting.

Please be advised that we are presently conducting an online survey for the Jisc 'Zetoc' service.  It would be really appreciated if you are able to take a few minutes of your time to provide feedback on the Zetoc service we provide and support at Jisc. The information gathered by the survey is used both to evaluate the service provided and to make continual improvement to best match what changes or enhancements our users require.

The survey is available online at: https://jisc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/zetoc-user-survey

A link to the survey can also be accessed from the Zetoc service homepage at: http://zetoc.jisc.ac.uk

Please complete and remember 'all feedback' is welcome :-)

If you have any questions about Zetoc, please contact Zetoc Support at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

With kind regards
Suzanne

Zetoc Support
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
w: http://zetoc.jisc.ac.uk
Twitter: @ZetocTeam
Join the Zetoc mailing list at:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=zetoc for service news, upgrade and maintenance announcements