Carissimi,

vi scriviamo per informarvi che è stato pubblicato il bando 2019 per l'assegnazione di borse di studio da parte de Il Circolo (deadline 31 marzo 2019).

Ulteriori dettagli e application form si possono trovare sul sito

www.ilcircolo.org.uk

Cordiali saluti,

Il Circolo

‘Il Circolo’ Italian Cultural Association Scholarships 2019

Eligibility criteria

Open to UK/EU residents
Applicants must be enrolled or hold a firm offer to study at a British or an Italian university or higher education institution
Open to Undergraduate, Taught and Research Postgraduate students in any subject in the field of Humanities & Social Sciences
All applicants should be members of ‘Il Circolo’; in order to join, please visit our membership page and subscribe paying a £.10.00 student fee: www.ilcircolo.org.uk.
The closing date of receipt of applications for the following academic year is Friday 31st March 2019.

Information about the funding

‘Il Circolo’ Italian Cultural Association was founded in 1994 and is a UK registered charity based in London with the primary aim of promoting love and understanding of Italian culture. We welcome applications which give evidence of our mission and which can contribute to promote and support Italian culture in its many expressions. Successful applicants will receive a small scholarship which will enable them to achieve their artistic, academic or professional ambitions in the field of Italian studies.

Over 20 years, we have been able to grant more than 200 scholarships in different fields and contributed to other important cultural events, like the Italy Made Me Award promoted by the Italian Embassy.

Scholarships are intended primarily to assist with the cost of tuition fees, thesis preparation, attendance to conferences and travel in connection with research.

Value of award

Since ‘Il Circolo’ is a small charity, there are limited funds available and ‘Il Circolo’ is able to meet only a proportion of the applications’ requests. Applicants for scholarships should be in a position to meet a significant part of their study costs from other sources.

Application procedure

If you wish to apply, please use the form on the website of ‘Il Circolo’: www.ilcircolo.org.uk.

Please send two academic references electronically to  [log in to unmask] no later than 31st March 2019.

Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview at the Italian Institute of Culture in June 2019.

http://www.ilcircolo.org.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=1119&lang=en

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies