Colleagues,

A new book of likely interest (thought I have not seen it so can't vouch for its content):

Border Disputes of India "Post Independence Wars"
by Navin Verma
ABS Books, New Delhi 2018
ISBN 9789386088420
x+152 pages, b&w maps,
contents:
I) Indo Pak Border Disputes & Wars: Kashmir Dispute, Partition of India, Indo-Pak Diplomacy over Kashmir, Indo Pak Wars,
 II) Indo Sino Border Disputes & War: Indo-Sino Border Dispute, Indo-Sino War 1962, Rapprochement in Diplomatic Relations,
Bibliography, Index,
16x24 cm, hardcover

40 euro from a German vendor, but likely cheaper through Indian distributors or online.

Dr Brendan Whyte
Curator of Maps
National Library of Australia

To unsubscribe from the INT-BOUNDARIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=INT-BOUNDARIES&A=1