Dear Barbara,
Are you using some other tool-chain that requires Analyze images? If not then it is much safer to stick with the NIFTI format .

Kind Regards
Matthew
--------------------------------
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 26 Mar 2019, at 14:48, Barbara Santangelo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I need to convert a 4D PET image from nifti to analyze format.
I used the fslchfiletype command, but I'm experiecing a problem when I visualize the analyze file with fsleyes.

The analyze file is shifted from the origin compared to the nifti version of the same image. Fsleyes report the error message 'out of bound'.

Could you please suggest any solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Barbara