From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 21 March 2019 12:55:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Issue with FSL Melodic via GUI

Dear Jivesh,
    Can you update to the latest version of FSL ( 6.0.1 ) and let me know if the problem persists?

Kind Regards
Matthew
--------------------------------
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 21 Mar 2019, at 12:02, Jivesh Ramduny <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Matthew,

My apology, I am using FSL version 5.0.11.

Best Regards,

Jivesh Ramduny
Research Assistant in Neuroimaging
Sir Peter Mansfield Imaging Centre