Hi Erik,

It goes in the same way, that is, use the seed in both runs, then combine them. The effect sizes (to be used later in a comparison across subjects) can be computed just by averaging the two runs.

For test statistics per subject, the combination is more laborious (and likely less useful). For fixed effects, you'd sum the effect sizes across the two runs, the sums of the squared residuals, the degrees of freedom, and the efficiencies, then plug these into the formula for the t-statistic. I think, though, that the above (averaging effects across runs) is probably simple and informative enough...

All the best,

Anderson