Dear FSL experts,

I have a question about measuring ventricle size using the SIENAX. I checked the FAST result “brain_pve_0.nii”, and it seems that it not only includes the CSF in the ventricles, but also includes the CSF between the brain and the skull. Therefore, if I understand correctly, for the calculation results of the SIENAX, is it just a rough estimate for the ventricle size?

There were also some voxels with values between 0 and 1 in “brain_pve_0.nii”. Will these voxels affect the segmentation results? Thank you.