Hi,

We have modified the download options. Can you try installing via the fslinstaller.py python script again from your linux mint machine?

Cheers,

Taylor Hanayik

Taylor Hanayik PhD
FMRIB, John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 9 Mar 2019, at 13:58, Lorenzo Mancuso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I'm running Linux Mint 19.1 which should be based on Ubuntu 18.4. I tried to install FSL through the python script, but I get: [FAILED] linuxmint x86_64 not supported

Yesterday I tried to do the same in Linux Mint 18.3 and I didn't get this error message, although I had to abort the installation for unrelated issues and decided to upgrade the system. So, it seems that Linux Mint is not completely incompatible with FSL. Is there a possible workaround for this problem, or I should install a different OS? Should I try to downgrade to 18.3 or 19? Should I switch to Ubuntu? Just to try, I installed through the neurodebian repository but, although the installation gave no errors, FSL seems not available on my computer (can't be found on the menu and can't be launched from the terminal).

I imagine that I should try to compile it from source code, but I'm afraid that it could be over my present skills.

I guess I won't find many Linux Mint user here, but any help or suggestion will be appreciated, before to install a different OS just to discover that I'm simply making a noob mistake.

Best,

Lorenzo