Sent: 05 March 2019 16:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AQA Art exam dates

Hi all

With Easter being so late, I wondered when you are conducting Art exams this year?

We are a large centre and have opted to do them after Easter (29 April – 10 May) and are concerned that it is going to be very tight to get 51 marked and moderated by 17 May so that students still have 5 working days to request a review of marking before half term, should they need to.

I wondered whether other centres feel the dates are tight this year or whether you have chosen to do the exams before Easter holidays.

Many thanks

Sarah Thompson

Registry & Exams Manager

Tel: 01384 398100 x221

cid:image001.jpg@01D450F8.7F40C650

cid:image002.png@01D450F8.7F40C650cid:image003.png@01D450F8.7F40C650cid:image004.png@01D450F8.7F40C650cid:image005.jpg@01D450F8.7F40C650

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of King Edward VI College Stourbridge. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and we request that you do not disseminate, forward, print, or copy this email. If you have received this email in error please notify King Edward VI College Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1TD, UK on +44-(0) 1384 398100.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ashton Sixth Form College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.”