Hi Claire, hope things are all going well down on the Forest Road.  Hope the attached doesn’t help you to poach any of ours…. J

It would be helpful if anybody spots any missing, extra, interesting points in our JD.

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

Email: [log in to unmask]

Think climate crisis: Do I really need to print this email?