Hi Chris

Not sure what system you are using but have you checked the basedata to make sure that your changes in the student's details area actually saved properly?

Regards

Anna

Sent: 22 March 2019 11:19:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Amending a Clash Students Paper Times

Hello,

For one day in the upcoming series I have to re-arrange some clash students who have already been arranged.

Originally I put the clash students for a Geology paper in the AM session but due to the type of exam it is I now need to move them to the PM sessions and move their current PM session to the AM session.  Basically switch them around (it's all still within JCQ rules).

I have gone into the students details and changed the exam paper entry time for both papers but when I go back into the seating they still show in original times not the "switched" times.

Does anyone know where else I need to change the times so that when I go into the seating plans they appear in the right session.

Many thanks

Chris