Good morning ,collective hive mind!

We’ve been asked if we know of any French language qualifications that would be funded and OFQUAL recognised that sit between GCSE and A Level.  We’ve been using some entry-level quals from ABC and Ascentis over the past few years, but the teachers want something for those students who obtained a low GCSE score in French, but want not take their studies further but not to A Level standard.  The old NVQs would have been ideal, but they’re long gone.

Any ideas, o great oracle?

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

Email: [log in to unmask]

Think climate crisis: Do I really need to print this email?

Scanned by iCritical.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1