Hi Andrew

Agree with Vicky: he can revise for the afternoon’s session

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Manager

Hinchingbrooke School

Brampton Road

Huntingdon

Cambs PE29 3BN

Tel: 01480 375700 Ext 5706

1476265572401_hinch

cid:image004.jpg@01D3DD70.673BBC00

Part of the ACES Academies Trust

Sent: 14 March 2019 09:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Revision between clashing exams

If he has a clash and the paper is moved say from the morning to the afternoon then yes he can revise.

If it’s a follow on then no.

Cheers

Vicky