-just to remember that your are trying to infect the Japanase physicians with scepticaemia (an uncommon generalised disorder of low infectivity. Medical school education is likely to confer life-long immunity)
-from Petr Skrabanek and James McCormick   "Both of  us have been thought to suffer from scepticaemia but are happy to regard this affliction, paradoxically, as a health promoting state. Should we succeed in infecting others we will be well content"
http://euract.woncaeurope.org/sites/euractdev/files/documents/resources/documents/folliesandfalliciesinmedicine-thirdeditionpetrskrabanekjamesmccormick-1998.pdf
-un saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas