Call for papers: Health Studies User Conference 2019

Do you use UK quantitative studies from the UK Data Service for health-related research, such as the Health Survey for England<https://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/series/?sn=2000021>, Scottish Health Survey<https://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/series/?sn=2000047>, National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyle<https://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/series/?sn=2000036>, Psychiatric Morbidity Surveys<https://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/series/?sn=2000044>, Birth Cohort Studies<https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/get-data/key-data/cohort-and-longitudinal-studies>, and many more?

We are now looking for submissions for the Health Studies User Conference 2019<https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/newsitem/?id=5465>.

This free conference, organised by the UK Data Service, will be held on 10 July 2019 at University College London. The programme will contain a mixture of papers from data producers and researchers who have used the data.

Take a look at the Health Studies User Conference 2018 programme<https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=5338>.

We would like to invite offers of research presentations based on the analysis of the health studies. This year we also invite PhD students to present their research using these health data. The PhD student can be at any stage of their study; the presentation does not necessarily have to include research results.

Please send offers of a paper, including a title and an abstract of no more than 300 words, to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by midnight on Sunday 7 April. When you submit your abstract, please specify which data you used and if you are a PhD student or not. By submitting your abstract you are agreeing to your information being shared with our conference partners.

We will evaluate all abstracts and notify authors after the selection process. A detailed programme of presentations will be provided prior to the conference.

Conference bookings will open when the programme has been finalised.

Follow the event on Twitter #UKDSHealth19<https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%23UKDSHealth19>