Dear colleagues,
Jisc would like to hear your thoughts on a proposed extension to the digital experience insights service.

You may already be aware of the digital experience insight service<https://www.jisc.ac.uk/digital-experience-insights>. This is a Jisc-developed student and staff engagement process with a survey tool that helps HE and FE decision-makers understand the digital experience and behaviours of their students and staff.

Now, Jisc are considering extending this service to cover academic research staff; we've commissioned Shift Learning <http://www.shift-learning.co.uk/> to conduct this research to capture your views on this proposal.
We'd like to invite you to take part in a telephone interview as part of this research. Your input would inform the future development of the service, which aims to provide valuable data to shape digital strategies in higher education institutions.

We are interested in speaking to PVC (Research) or similar roles - including those with a key responsibility for developing digital strategy in their institution - as well as with Heads of Technology enhanced learning, Heads of IT and Heads of library services.

If you are interested in taking part, please fill in this form<https://goo.gl/forms/Lp4ZeSgQlIR6TjPf1>, or reply to this email, and Shift will contact you soon to arrange a time for the interview.

Dates: between 18th and 29th March
Time: at a time convenient for you
Interview length: 45 minutes

Your responses in this research will be recorded and transcribed, however they will be anonymised as far as is reasonably possible. All personal details and responses will only be used solely for the purposes of this research project and Shift destroy all personal data at the close of the project.

If you have any questions about the research, don't hesitate to get in touch at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Kind regards,
Sarah

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>
Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA
Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>