Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the registration for the 44th meeting of the Jisc Student experience experts group which is taking place on the 4th April at Maple House, Birmingham. You can now find details of the programme and registration from https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/student-experience-experts-group-meeting-04-apr-2019

Registration closes on Thursday 28th March.

We have an excellent line up of activities and speakers on the following topics:

The meeting offers valuable opportunities of sharing current practice and ideas from our community and we look forward to welcoming you to this meeting,

We will be using #jiscexperts19 for this event.

Thank you for your continued support of this valuable group,

Kind regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the EPED-EXPERTS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EPED-EXPERTS&A=1