Dear colleagues,

The University of Bath is looking for a geotechnical engineer to join our academic team. We are looking for someone with a research background in one or more of a range of different areas, and further details are at https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CT6588

Regards,

Andrew

cid:image003.jpg@01D3E2CE.AD7F0740

Andrew Heath

Professor of Geomaterials, BRE Centre for Innovative Construction Materials

University of Bath

Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom | Telephone: +44 (0)1225 386937 | Email: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the ENGINEERING-GEOTECH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ENGINEERING-GEOTECH&A=1