Indeed!  Thanks Devva!

Brenda A. LeFrançois, PhD
Professor
Editor - *Intersectionalities
<http://journals.library.mun.ca/ojs/index.php/IJ/index>*
Memorial University of Newfoundland
on academia.edu <https://mun.academia.edu/BrendaLeFran%C3%A7ois>

Co-Editor of the following volumes:
Mad Matters: A Critical Reader in Canadian Mad Studies
<http://www.cspi.org/books/mad-matters>
Psychiatry Disrupted: Theorizing Resistance and Crafting the (R)evolution
<http://www.mqup.ca/psychiatry-disrupted-products-9780773543300.php>
Psychiatrised Children and their Rights: Global Perspectives
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/chso.2014.28.issue-3/issuetoc>

"It is difficult to get a man (sic) to understand something when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it".  Upton Sinclair (quoted in
Chrisjohn & McKay, 2017, 'Dying to Please You')