Hi,

We rely on legitimate interests for under 18s, and it is stated in our Privacy Statement that we will share with parents BUT we are reviewing whether a student consent form (regardless of age) would be a more appropriate basis.

Interested to know what other Colleges are doing.

Many Thanks

Jess Pembroke

Legal Advisor and Data Protection Officer

Cheshire College - South & West

T208 - Crewe Campus

Dane Bank Avenue

Crewe

CW2 8AB

Tel: 01270654604

Email: [log in to unmask]

Data Protection enquiries: [log in to unmask]

Please note: My working days are Tuesdays and Thursdays

cid:image013.jpg@01D3886B.1D888200

cid:image014.jpg@01D3886B.1D888200

 cid:image008.jpg@01D43AEF.5A6AA400