Hi all,

I'm in need of a sanity check as my head is now in a spin. As part of our
professional body we  organise various events often using universities and
colleges for venues. As part of this we collect registration via our own
website, making us the data controller. Often the venues we use require the
names of those attending to be provided for security purposes (reception
sign-in sheets) and delegate badges. Given the broad definition of data
processing under the GDPR are Data Processing Agreements required when
working with other venues to permit them to handle the personal data of our
delegates or can this be covered in the terms and conditions of the event?

Any input is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Martin

--
Martin Hawksey
Chief Innovation, Community and Technology Officer

Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 819 016
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T <http://twitter.com/A_L_T> / @mhawksey