Hi all, We are pleased to announce the list of AAG sessions sponsored by the Critical Geographies of Education specialty group. The sessions are also listed on our website. Thanks, Nicole

AAG Critical Geographies of Education Specialty Group

Specialty Group Meeting

April 5

11:45 AM – 1:00 PM

Critical Geographies of Education Specialty Group Business Meeting

Buchanan, Marriott, Mezzanine Level

Featured Sessions

Critical Geographies of Education Sessions: April 5

3:05 PM – 4:45 PM

“Outward-looking” geographies of education 10 years later: Progress, innovations, and challenges

8222, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

Critical Geographies of Education Sessions: April 6

9:55 AM - 11:35 AM

Critical Geographies of Education I: School spaces

8228, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

1:10 PM - 2:50 PM

Critical Geographies of Education II: Movements

8228, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

3:05 PM – 4:45 PM

Critical Geographies of Education III: Schools and the Production of Space

8228, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

5:00 PM – 6:40 PM

Critical Geographies of Education IV: Contested Futures

8228, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Dinner & Drinks (location TBD)

Get Involved!

Website: http://www.critgeoed.com/

Hashtag: #CritGeoEd

Listserv: https://tinyurl.com/CritGeoEd

Additional Sessions

Geographies of Education Sessions: April 4

9:55 AM – 11:35 AM

Geographies of Education I: Teaching Climate Change

8211, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

1:10 PM – 2:50 PM

Geographies of Education II: Teaching and Assessing Geographical Knowledge

8211, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

3:05 PM – 4:45 PM

Geographies of Education III: Dynamics of Power in Educational Spaces

8211, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

5:00 PM – 6:40 PM

Geographies of Education IV: Geography Education around the World

8211, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

Geographies of Education Sessions: April 6

8:00 AM – 9:40 AM

Geographies of Education V: Connecting with Real-World Experiences

8223, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

9:55 AM – 11:35 AM

Geographies of Education VI: Focusing on Students' Experiences and Research

8223, Park Tower Suites, Marriott, Lobby Level

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1