[apologies for cross posting]

Just a reminder that abstracts for the 3rd Digital Geographies Research Group annual symposium ‘Geographies of gaming and VR’ are due on 1 April.  Details about how to submit an abstract and how to apply for a postgraduate bursary can be found on our Eventbrite page:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/geographies-of-gaming-and-vr-3rd-annual-digital-geographies-symposium-tickets-58595899914

Abstracts for both full papers and Digital Shorts (2 minute pitch-style presentations) are welcomed.

We have an exciting range of keynote speakers confirmed for the event including:

We look forward to welcoming colleagues to Birmingham on 3 July.

Phil, Clancy, Emma, Peter, Natasha, Hannah, Jack

Dr Phil Jones

Senior Lecturer in Cultural Geography

REF Lead for Geography (UoA14)

School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Sciences

University of Birmingham

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 2TT

Twitter: @philjonesgeog

Bio: https://research.birmingham.ac.uk/portal/en/persons/phil-jones(02e50b23-5f7f-4377-b4dc-5f07555446d6).html

Playful Methods Lab: http://www.philjonesgeography.co.uk/playful-methods-lab.html

New Policy Press collection: Cultural intermediaries connecting communities coming summer 2019:

https://policy.bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/cultural-intermediaries-connecting-communities

Edited collection Creative Economies, Creative Communities now available:

https://www.routledge.com/products/9781472451378

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1