From: A forum for critical and radical geographers <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julyan Levy
Sent: 16 March 2019 14:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Agrarian reform

Thank you Hillary! I’m just thinking out load. Of course Persuade people all of the things you suggest. As I said UK is far smaller than USSR or China and so the comparison isn’t altogether useful. And yes, as I also state, education is fundamental. Just thinking about all those large land owners … we are still feeling the impacts of William the Bastard and all the enclosures that followed thereafter… we are running out time, 12 year maybe,  I don’t see food growing being treated as important as maths any time soon :( really we need to transforming our agricultural system into small scale agroecological systems etc. 15 years ago.